1. Wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones.
2. Zone Lighting will not operate if battery charge is insufficient. The length of time that Zone Lighting will operate depends on the battery charge, the types of lights fitted to the vehicle (LED or Bulb) and other electrical loads connected to the vehicle. The system will automatically turn off after a period of time to preserve the battery‘s engine starting performance.
4. Apple CarPlay / Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / AndroidTM (as applicable) and active data service. SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Ford Applink® is available on selected SYNC® models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
6. Eligible vehicles receive Connected Navigation Services for 1 year from the Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty start date, after which time the Connected Navigation Services may cease to be available, or may be subject to a subscription fee. To use Connected Navigation Services, users must have created a FordPass App account (terms apply), have fully activated the vehicle’s FordPass Connect modem and have SYNC Location set to ‘on’.
7. Don’t drive distracted. Use voice operated systems where possible and don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC features are compatible with all phones. SYNC screen appearance and functionality may change over time due to software updates.
8. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgement and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. Please see Owner’s Manual for more information.
9. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control (iACC) uses various data to adjust the set speed of the vehicle to the speed limit detected by the system. The iACC system will not always detect the correct speed limit and may set a vehicle speed that is above or below the actual speed limit. If the system does this, it can be overridden by the driver applying the brake or accelerator or via steering wheel controls. In some circumstances, iACC will use map data to set the vehicle speed. Ford recommends keeping map data updated by fully activating the vehicle’s FordPass Connect modem and enabling Connected Navigation Services. Connected Navigation Services are included for 1 year from the Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty start date and available ongoing subject to payment of a subscription fee. Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Centring has a minimum operating speed of 20km/hr. Detection of lower speed limit will result in system entering standby when iACC is active. The Stop and Go functionality of this system operates as low as 0km/hr in traffic jam situations. Lane Centring feature should be disabled via the Driver Assistance menu in SYNC before towing. Customers should read the Owner’s Manual for details of the limitations of the iACC system before activating. Speed Sign Recognition will not always detect the correct speed limit and may display a speed that is above or below the actual speed limit. In some circumstances, Speed Sign Recognition will use map data to display the speed limit on the digital instrument cluster. Ford recommends keeping map data updated by fully activating the vehicle’s FordPass Connect modem and enabling Connected Navigation Services. Connected Navigation Services are included for 1 year from the Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty start date and available ongoing subject to payment of a subscription fee.
10. Road Edge Detection designed for use on rural roads at speeds of 65 – 110km/h. The feature does not detect every edge and does require a level of contrast between the road surface and the edge.
11. Analogue Rear View Camera is provided with Cab-Chassis models and will need to be fitted to the vehicle by a body builder.
12. Only available on pick-up models.
13. Only available on pick-up models. Trailer Coverage system (requires a genuine factory fit tow bar) supports conventional trailer dimensions: up to 2.4m wide (measured at trailer front) and up to 10m long from the rear of your vehicle. Drivers will need to create a profile of their trailers in SYNC to support this system.
14. Flexible Rack System has a maximum load limit 80kg (dynamic) and 250kg (static). Manual set-up required. Removal of antenna mast recommended when cargo positioned over antenna - may affect availability of radio, satellite and connected services.
15. Pick-up models only.
16. Drivers will need to create a profile of their trailers in SYNC to support the Trailer Brake Controller and must set the gain on the Brake Controller unit.