Boasting a sport, pumped up exterior and sitting high on 18" alloy wheels, the All-New Ranger Wildtrak says 'yes' to whatever adventure you've got planned. The powerful 3.2L TDCi engine gives you the towing capacity1 of up to 3.35 tonne and an exceptional payload capacity of up to 1 tonne2.
Wildtrak available from May 2012.
- 3.2L TDCi Diesel
- 6-speed Manual Transmission (with optional 6-speed Automatic Transmission) (at extra cost)
- Towing Capacity of 3,500kg1
- Payload of up to 1 tonne2
- 800mm Water Wading3
- 5.0-inch multi-function colour screen
- Rear View Camera with Rear View Mirror image display
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Dual Zone Electronic Climate Control
- Bluetooth®4 with Voice Control
- Voice control system that allows you to control: Bluetooth®, CD Player, External Device (USB/iPod)
- iPod5 integration
- Locking Rear Differential
- 8-way power driver's seat
- Heated front seats
- Leather seat inserts
- Unique colour and trim accents
- Roof Rails
- Additional 12V auxiliary power outlet in bedliner
- Privacy Glass
- Auto Headlamps and Foglights
- Cooled Centre Console
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Driver and Front Passenger Beltminder
13,500kg towing capacity only available on models built from November 2012 onwards. Braked towing capacity when fitted with an optional towpack and towball. Towing subject to State and Territory towing regulations.
2Subject to State and Territory regulations.
3Achieved when maintaining a steady speed of not more than 7km per hour
4Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. and is used under licence. Customers should consult their Ford Dealer on the ability of their mobile phone handset to integrate with the Bluetooth system prior to making a purchase decision.
5iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.