Select up to Models
Select up to 3 Models
Server time out
-  Fuel consumption and emissions as per Australian Design Rule 81/02 (combined cycle).Note that the actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including the driver's habits, prevailing conditions and the vehicle's equipment, condition and use. The estimated drive away price is based on a vehicle being garaged in the postcode listed and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. The estimated drive away price includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated Dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and other applicable statutory charges. Your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances or choice of insurer. Statutory charges are current as at February 2015.
-  Braked towing capacity when fitted with a Genuine Ford tow pack and tow ball, subject to State and Territory towing regulations. Fuel economy range is based on figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02 combined cycle for all models, engines and transmissions. Actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
-  Kerb Mass includes the vehicle with a full tank of fuel, without occupants, luggage or cargo and with all standard equipment. Additional weight of optional features must be taken into account when calculating kerb weight. Braked towing capacity when fitted with a Genuine Ford tow pack and tow ball, subject to State and Territory towing regulations.
-  Subject to State and Territory regulations. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass minus the kerb mass. Payload is the maximum combined value of occupants, cargo, added options, added structures and tow ball download (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
-  iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. and is used under licence. Connection cables sold separately.
-  Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Customers should consult their Ford Dealer on the ability of their mobile phone handset to integrate with the Bluetooth® system prior to making a purchase decision.
-  For SYNC™ compatibility, visit the www.ford.com.au/sync.
-  Rear mud flaps on pick-up models only.
-  Prestige paint is an option that incurs an additional charge.
-  Rear bumper body colour, excludes rear bumper sensor device.
-  Manual model available from August 2016.