The top of the range Territory Titanium RWD includes the following features:
- 4.0L DOHC DI-VCT I6 petrol engine
- 2.7L V6 Common Rail Turbo Diesel engine (at extra cost)
- 6-speed automatic transmission with sequential sports shift
- Optional 1600kg tow pack (at extra cost).
- 18” x 7.5” V spoke alloy wheels
- Side running boards
- Rain sensing wipers
- Front fog lamps
- Projector Headlights
- Side mirrors with integrated LED turn indicators
- Roof rails
- Side steps
- 7 seat capacity (5 seat capacity optional at no extra cost).
- SYNC®1 2 with Voice Control and Emergency Assist2
- Rear DVD entertainment system
- Voice controlled Satellite Navigation System with Traffic Message Channel (TMC)5
- Interior Command Centre with 8" colour touch screen
- Premium audio sound system with 7 speakers including amplifier and subwoofer
- Wi-Fi feature
- DAB+ radio
- iPod integration3
- Bluetooth® mobile phone integration4
- Two USB music ports
- SD card slot
- 3.5mm auxiliary audio jack
- Rear privacy glass
- Electrochromatic rear vision mirror (auto-dimming)
- 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat with 3 position memory
- Leather accented seats
- Stainless steel scuff plates (front and rear)
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- Dual zone climate control
- Leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter.
- 4-way power adjustable driver's seat
- 30 interior storage compartments
- Rear view camera with overlays
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with Rollover Mitigation
- ABS with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Traction Control
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Driver and front passenger airbags
- Side curtain airbags 5
- Driver’s knee airbag
- Beltminder™ system (for driver and front passenger)
°Please visit http://www.ford.com.au/latest-offers/national to determine if there is a current recommended offer on this vehicle. The estimated drive away price is based on a vehicle being garaged in your currently selected postcode and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. The estimated drive away price includes Manufacturer’s List Price, 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated Dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and other applicable statutory charges. The estimated drive away price is for the base manual model (where a manual derivative is not available, the base model is automatic) and does not include prestige paint or any options or accessories unless specified. Your actual drive away price is at the discretion of the selling dealer and may differ depending on your individual circumstances or choice of insurer. Statutory charges are current as at 19/8/16. Please consult your preferred Ford Dealer to confirm a price that is specific to you.
1. Please refer to ford.com.au/sync for mobile phone and media player compatibility.
2. For Emergency Assistance to work your phone needs to be paired with the SYNC® system and within mobile network range.
3. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc. Please refer to ford.com.au for iPod compatibility.
4. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Customers should consult their Ford Dealer on the ability of their mobile phone handset to integrate with the Bluetooth® system prior to making a purchase decision.
5. Ford has an arrangement to provide the Suna Traffic Channel broadcast for a minimum of 5 years from the time of vehicle manufacture. Coverage includes Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Gold Coast metropolitan areas. Refer to www.sunatraffic.com.au for full details.
6. For first and second rows.
7. Territory MKII production is coming to an end and some of these vehicles have already finished production. Because of this, certain models, colours and options may not be available. Please consult with an authorised Ford dealer for the most up to date information about features, specifications, prices optional equipment and availability before you decide to place your order.