The Super Cab is super-roomy, with two conventional front doors and too rear panel doors that open to the rear, and without a fixed B-pillar, you have easy access to the rear of the cab and the space behind the front seats. The Hi-Rider offers additional ground clearance as well as increased approach and departure angles to help you handle tough terrain with ease.
- 3.2L TDCi Diesel
- 6-speed Automatic Transmission
- Towing Capacity of 3,500kg1
- Payload of up to 1199kg2
- 800mm Water Wading3
- 4." Multi-function colour display
- Bluetooth®4 with Voice Control
- iPod5 integration
- Cruise control
- Steering wheel mounted audio / cruise control buttons
- Voice control system that allows you to control: Bluetooth®, Radio, CD Player, External Device (USB/iPod) and Climate
- Privacy Glass
- Auto headlamps and foglights
- Cooled centre console
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Electrochromatic Rear View Mirror
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Chrome Radiator Grille, Sports Bar, Side Steps and Door Handles
- Premium cloth trim
- Power windows and mirrors
- Dynamic Stability Control with ABS
- Overhead console
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Traction Control
- Hi-Rider decal
- Driver and Front Passenger airbags
- Front seat side airbags
- Side Curtain airbags
13,500kg towing capacity only available on models built from November 2012 onwards. Braked towing capacity when fitted with an optional towpack and towball. Towing subject to State and Territory towing regulations.
2Subject to State and Territory regulations.
3Achieved when maintaining a steady speed of not more than 7km per hour
4Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. and is used under licence. Customers should consult their Ford Dealer on the ability of their mobile phone handset to integrate with the Bluetooth system prior to making a purchase decision.
5iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.