This is the all-round workhorse you can always rely on. You have all the technology and comfort you want upfront, and an exceptional load-space capability in the back. The Hi-Rider offers additional ground clearance as well as increased approach and departure angles to help you tackle tough terrain with ease.
- 2.2L TDCi Diesel
- 6-speed Manual Transmission (with optional 6-speed Automatic Transmission) (at extra cost)
- Towing Capacity of 3,500kg1
- Payload of up to 1,528kg2
- 800mm Water Wading3
- 3.5" Ice Blue multi-function display
- Bluetooth®4 with Voice Control
- iPod5 integration
- Cruise control
- Steering wheel mounted audio / cruise control buttons
- Power windows and mirrors
- Dynamic Stability Control with ABS
- Overhead console
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Traction Control
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Driver and Front Passenger airbags
- Front seat side airbags
- Side Curtain airbags
- 12V auxiliary power socket
- Volumetric Alarm
13,500kg towing capacity only available on models built from November 2012 onwards. Braked towing capacity when fitted with an optional towpack and towball. Towing subject to State and Territory towing regulations.
2Subject to State and Territory regulations.
3Only achieved when maintaining a steady speed of not more than 7km per hour
4Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. and is used under licence. Customers should consult their Ford Dealer on the ability of their mobile phone handset to integrate with the Bluetooth system prior to making a purchase decision.
5iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.