New Focus Sport & Titanium Now With Sat Nav
Thu, Oct 20, 2011
MELBOURNE, Australia, 20 October, 2011 – New Ford LW Focus Sport and Titanium models will be fitted with an integrated satellite navigation system as standard equipment, effective from November vehicle arrivals into Australia.
Featuring a new 5.0" multi-function colour display screen (previously a 4.2" screen), the satellite navigation system is integrated within the Sony audio and communication systems, adding to the exceptional array of smart technology and driver assistance features already offered on Focus Sport and Titanium.
The new audio and communication systems on Focus Sport and Titanium models include the following features (new features shown in bold):
- Sony audio system with:
- Nine (9) speakers
- Stereo AM/FM radio
- Single disc CD player
- Integrated audio module
- MP3 compatible
- Audio streaming
- 5.0" multi-function colour display screen
- AUX connection for external music devices
- USB/iPod1 connectivity port
- Bluetooth®2 hands-free phone and Voice Control
- Multi-function display with distance to empty, average fuel consumption, average speed and outside air temperature
- Satellite navigation system
1 iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc.
2 Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. and is used under licence.